Thursday, September 15, 2011

Six Months Old

That's right... my little baby is already six months. Here are the numbers:

Height: 26 inches (65th percentile)
Weight: 17 pounds, 3 ounces (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17.2 inches (85th percentile)
Nathan came home from the store with a balloon and a few presents for her :) She loved the balloon! The puffs, peaches and pears will have to wait for a little while.

From her feisty personality to her snuggly, sweet moods, we love EVERY BIT of our little Shae.

I am shocked at how much Shae squirms and moves! It makes life much more eventful and fun! She is constantly trying to swipe and ATTACK EVERYTHING. Tonight, when we put the balloon in front of her, she immediately begins flopping on her tummy, like a fish, attempting every move in the book. All of this work simply so that she can touch the balloon. Shae continues to move from room to room as she rolls, scoots, and bends over backwards. Her best friend is definitely her older sister. Annie can simply walk into the room and look at Shae and Shae will start laughing histarically. I live for those moments.

Oh Shae Shae, not sure what I would do without you. You have changed my life for the better, in so many ways. I am so grateful for you. Love you little Shae!

1 comment:

Carmen Duffy said...

Ahh so sweet!!! Little Shae Shae! Happy 6 mounths birthday Shae!!!