Thursday, February 2, 2012

Watch Out World!

This little one is walking!

Shae is a very determined child. She refuses to crawl unless it is an absolute emergency. Sadly, she has plenty of bumps and bruises to document this persistent behavior.
 Oh, and side note... She thinks it is the funniest thing to snatch Annie's pants from the drawer and put them on her head. I often hear giggling coming from the back room, sure enough, it is always Shae, by herself, cracking herself up. She's a hoot and apparently she knows it.
I'm not sure why she will keep pants on her head. It is always a fight putting a headband on her. I'm lucky to make it through a few minutes of church with a bow on her head. 

Oh Shae, how I love you!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww she's adorable and getting big so fast! By the way, the blog looks super cute too :)

EvaDawn Cope said...

your girls are absolutely gorgeous. EvaDawn