We were in desperate need of an escape from our apartment, so that's exactly what we did last night. It was a great escape.
The night started out with Nathan taking Annie on a daddy-daughter date. They went to G's Dairy for some pink ice cream, then to Fat Cats to play a few games. Annie had a blast and has not stopped talking about it. I love the sweet relationship between Annie and her daddy.
Next, we all headed out to Idaho Falls. We ran a few errands here and there. Nathan took the picture below on his phone at Albertsons. The girls got a little creative with the free stickers they received...
Nathan and I finished the night watching the movie, "Moneyball". Sadly, I fell asleep after the first few minutes, but Nathan watched the whole thing. Evidently, it was a pretty good movie.
I love nights like these.
I love nights like these.
No comments:
Post a Comment