It FINALLY snowed! I never thought I would be saying this living in Rexburg... I am usually dreading the snowfall here, but this winter has been extremely mild. So, today we took advantage of the snow and enjoyed ourselves.
First order of business... make a snowman!
They are the same size :)
This little kissing pose was her idea... of coarse.
Eating some snow...
Eating more snow... She ate a mouthful after mouthful! I couldn't stop her.
Annie thought it was hysterical to throw snow in her face... Her little cheeks were so rosy, red.
Once our fingers were frozen, we came inside for some much needed hot chocolate.









2 comments:
Aww, kissing the snowman! I love that girl!
Cute, cute pictures! Is it bad that our camera intimidates me so? Spencer told me to take the Nikon out while we were making the snowman, and I still opted for my iPhone. :)
Post a Comment