Monday, January 9, 2012

I can't believe it!

 Shae is growing up SO FAST. I know, I know, I say this all the time, BUT - I am not making this up! Let's just put aside the fact that she is already STANDING by herself and move on to the steps she was taking yesterday. She is nine months old. I know this may be normal to other moms, but Annie didn't walk until she was a year and never crawled. This is a whole new world for me, and I am learning everyday about what it TRULY means to baby proof a home.

To top this all off, Shae has started folding her arms, by herself. It is the sweetest thing. Anytime a prayer begins, she stops what she is doing, sits down, and folds her little arms. Gets me every time. 

From her booty dancing, kisses, to her sweet "hi Shae" waves - I can't get enough of this girl. She wore this adorable dress (thanks Aunt Megan!) to church yesterday... 
It is purely wishful thinking when I put a headband on this child... It is a complete miracle if she keeps it on. Even if I sneak it, she ALWAYS finds it.
 Oh, and when she sits down, she usually crosses her legs. Such a little lady she is.
It would not be a complete post without adding this little tidbit... Annie cracks me up. She enjoys having picnics with her Little People. Evidently, they were serving up some great pizza today.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I think it's crazy how fast the second one grows compared to the first... kinda makes me nervous for anymore babies! Will I even remember them?

And I keep forgetting to tell you, Yes... obviously, I have seen your blog now. I like the new layout. Looks good. :)