You can't have one, without the other. I like to call golf, "Nathan's other half". I think the name is fitting, considering how much time he dedicates to it.
Anyway, on Sunday we had stake conference. It was nice to be done with church by noon when we usually don't even start until 1:30! We were able to spend some much needed family time together.

Nathan is constantly trying to work with Annie on her golf swing (with the clubs he made for her). He is convinced that she is going to be a professional golfer when she gets older... keep dreamin' babe, keep on dreamin'.

Annie likes to "fly" - insert my heart jumping out of my chest here. "That's high enough Nate!"

Racing daddy... They both have the same body type, long torso and shorter legs. Makes me proud. I love when we find things that we have passed on to our kiddos.
In the mean time, Shae sat the on the grass, enjoying the taste of this golf club.

I can't wait to have earlier church again in January!
3 comments:
I love Daddy daughter time. Its so fun to watch them run around and play. Glad to see that you guys are soaking up life with all its little pleasures
I have a cousin named Annie who was in a golf league for like 15 years! She almost went pro! Now she travels the world and golfs everywhere she goes! Thus, Annie is a great golf name.
oh my, how adorable! awe! we miss you guys!!! soon, christmas time, soon :)
Post a Comment