Annie and I had a relaxing day. I gave Annie an extra long bath... she LOVES her baths.
She gets so excited about her rubber ducky. It may look like she is crying in the picture below, but she is not. Annie was simply attempting to fit the entire duck in her mouth. Such a talented girl :)
After the bath, I painted her toenails. This is the first time we have done this and surprisingly enough, Annie sat pretty still while I painted.
She was then able to pick out her favorite books and I read them to her.
I love these days.
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness Nicole! So dang cute!When I get back up to rexburg, I need to experience one of these baths. Miss you!
I am so glad you painted her toenails! She looks so beautiful!
What a cutie. I love those days too.
I want a long bath and a pedicure! Lucky girl! I love when little girls have their fingernails and toenails painted!
Post a Comment