Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Striking Resemblance


I was looking through some baby pictures of mine the other day and I noticed one that looked a lot like Annie! Obviously, I am the one on the top... See the resemblance?!

15 comments:

Heather and Don said...

Very cute! I do see the resemblance. Annie has some of you and some of Nathan! What a little miracle, she is! Are you all moved in? Hope so! Love ya!

Amiee said...

Wow! Annie totally looks like you!! That's awesome!

Gena said...

Spencer said, "Oh wow! Exactly the same! Hun, that is the so close to the same person."

I agree. :) That's awesome! I love her chubby cheeks!

jessica + clay said...

Whoa, I did think that was her on the top :) How funny! Yes, there definitely is a resemblance. Good thing she looks like you and not Nathan ;) ha ha j/k

Rachel said...

holy smokes! twins!

Heather and Don said...

You were such a precious baby just like Annie! Wow! the years goes by so quickly! We need to take a picture of Annie looking in this same mirror!

Ashley said...

Wow you guys do look a lot alike!!! So cute!!! I am coming to Rexburg on Sunday and will be there till Thursday morning so I would LOVE to see you and Nathan and you sweet little Annie!!!!

Courtney said...

wow that is crazy!! cute. are you all moved in? my niece was 10 pounds 11 oz!!!

Cope Family said...

AAWWW!
I am so glad that you have found a picture that shows the resemblance! She is her mama's little girl:)
It is so fun to see her grow and get bigger. Hugs and kisses to Annie from her Grammy**
Hugs and kisses to you and Nathan too:)

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

OH!!!! MY GOODNESS!!! SSOOOOO TRUE!!!! You guys like EXACTLY ALIKE!! ANyways.... yeah I meant two month, I fixed it lol... I'm a bonehead! lol

t.m. said...

GIRL! I thought that was Annie! I always thought she looked so much like Nathan. That is too precious. How fun to see that resemblance. I got my baby pictures out to try and find something similar to Vevs....nope. nothin.

Lyd said...

hahaha That's awesome!! She looks exactly like you!! Cutie! :D

The Evans Family said...

Wow that's amazing! I knew she looked familiar!

Cassie said...

Melanie, that is what I was going to say, well except I never saw Nicole as a baby, but that is Wow, amazing. We are excited to see you guys!

Katie said...

That is crazy...she is the most adorable little girl!