Monday, September 21, 2009

Pink Tutu


It finally fits!! Big thanks to Marcie for making this cute little tutu for Annie! She loves it.

7 comments:

.:Mousley:. said...

oh my heck i can't get over how stinkin cute she is!!! do you make her flowers for her headband? i love them :)

The de la Houssaye's said...

What a sweet tutu! I love it!

Lyd said...

SO SO SO precious!! I love her!! SO cutie!! :D

Dan said...

She looks like she could be a little ballerina :) How cute. This is Allison by the way. It is not some random guy on your blog. :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, I'm so glad it finally fits!!! Yay! She is so dang cute. Love it!

The Evans Family said...

How cute is Annie?! I bet it's hard not to just dress her up & take pics of her all day- oh yeah you do! So glad you share them with us!

JJ said...

Hey your little girl is adorable. I need your email so I can add you to our blog. Our little girls are only a couple of months apart. I hope your doing good!