what a sweet picture! They even match! Love it!
Adorable!!
Ahhh! So sweet, Annie looks like they are going have a fun time together Annie and her first doll. So CUUUUTE!!!
Oh my goodness, Annie poses for pictures like her mother! Both are extremely photogenic! I love it!
Shaun says this picture looks like it belongs in "The Cutest Baby Contest"! So cute!
So cute!! I love it when little babies have their own little baby! So stinking precious!
This is so cute! I love it! :)
oh my goodness... she is sooo adorable!!! she is growing up so fast, just gets cuter and cuter every day... love you all!!! cant wait until august :)
She is just so cute, I want to snuggle her. I love her bows. What a sweetheart.
She is so precious! And not Lord of the Rings precious. Lol. Ok, still delirious. Totally a cutest baby contest photo!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what a sweet picture! They even match! Love it!
Adorable!!
Ahhh! So sweet, Annie looks like they are going have a fun time together Annie and her first doll. So CUUUUTE!!!
Oh my goodness, Annie poses for pictures like her mother! Both are extremely photogenic! I love it!
Shaun says this picture looks like it belongs in "The Cutest Baby Contest"! So cute!
So cute!! I love it when little babies have their own little baby! So stinking precious!
This is so cute! I love it! :)
oh my goodness... she is sooo adorable!!! she is growing up so fast, just gets cuter and cuter every day... love you all!!! cant wait until august :)
She is just so cute, I want to snuggle her. I love her bows. What a sweetheart.
She is so precious! And not Lord of the Rings precious. Lol. Ok, still delirious. Totally a cutest baby contest photo!!
Post a Comment