Annie absolutely loves spending time under her mobile. I can put her down in the crib for a good 30 minutes with her mobile on and she will be completely content. This week she has moved from the basinet in our room to the crib in her room. I'm pretty sure the transition was harder on me than it was on Annie. Sometimes if she's having trouble falling asleep at night, I'll simply put her in the crib, turn the mobile on, and she will be asleep within ten minutes... no crying :) So to sum things up, this mobile has been a lifesaver!!
4 comments:
Oh That is so CUTE!!! she gets so exsited!
Annie is growing up way too fast! She is already showing signs of "brilliance"! Grandma loves you, Annie!
That is great that she will calm down with that mobile! It is also so great that she can soothe herself to sleep. I didn't do very good with letting Deagan fall asleep on his own and now I regret that. I wish I would have done better with that when he was a little guy, so keep it up! She is beautiful and growing so fast!!!
You're so lucky to have an easy baby! She's so sweet & strong!
Post a Comment