Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Last Minute Visit

Recently, the de la Houssayes moved to Texas! They decided to take a detour and visit home one last time before the big move. We couldn't pass up this opportunity to see them! So the kids and I drove over and played with them for a few days. We had a blast!
 This guy loved the swing so much, he fell asleep in it :)
 One of the biggest reasons we went is to FINALLY meet little Brian! He is so snuggly and cute!
 My talented sister, took care of the girls' hair! Loved having it out of their faces! Thanks Meg!
Trampoline Tricks...
 I have to say... Shae's tricks were pretty sweet. 
 I'm so glad they were able to squeeze in some much needed cousin/sister time!
The de la Houssayes left on Saturday morning, my kids spent the rest of the day outside... with me following them around with the camera. Surprise, surprise :)
They all just so happened to be coordinating! I couldn't resist.
We drove home on a Sunday afternoon.
The kids slept four out of the five hours.
It was awesome.

No comments: