I had a fantastic Mother's Day.
Nathan and the girls woke me up with breakfast in bed and a treasure hunt. There were ten clues with a gift at every clue. The last clue led me to this stunning crown and necklace, made by these sweet girls. Best morning ever.
After church we all took naps, then headed over to the Jenkins' for some delicious steaks.
Great food and great company! It was a fun night.
Motherhood is wonderful in so many ways. I never thought it would be so hard, but I also never realized I could experience so much joy and love. It continuously strengthens my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I am eternally grateful for my healthy family. I love my husband. I love my girls and my little Grant. I love this calling.
There is nothing better than being a mother. Nothing.



No comments:
Post a Comment