Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great weekend.
The best part about it was the fact that Nathan didn't have to work, at all! We had him all to ourselves. It was glorious.
The Jenkins spent the weekend in Whistler, so Wednesday evening, we headed out to their place in North Bend to "house-sit" AKA - have a nice, quiet get-away.
Thursday, we joined up with the rest of the Duffy clan at the Guptill home for our Thanksgiving feast. I brought the rolls... I doubled the batch. We ended up with five gallon size zip lock bags left of them. Rolls for days!
Katie and Lindsay made these adorable Turkeys...
Classic Grandpa.
Glued to the football game... Shae was more interested in Mickey Mouse's Christmas.
 Playing games...
 Pie Time!
 I have so much to be thankful for - My family, friends, but most importantly, my Savior.
I have felt very blessed this Thanksgiving.

Friday, we ventured over to the North Bend outlets and did a little Christmas shopping. 
Saturday, the Buie family came into town to visit us! It was so nice to see them and meet their newest addition, Baby Eden. We could not get enough of her. 
 Despicable Me... gets them every time. 
 While the kids, Gena, and I stayed at home, Nathan and Spencer went golfing... just like the old times.
Thanks for the pic, Spencer!
Once the boys came home, we headed outside for a little stroll.
 It was so nice catching up with Gena! How I have missed her.
 Here are a couple more pictures from my phone...
Thanks again for coming Buies'! And thank you Jenkins' for letting us stay in your home!
It was a fantastic weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: