I completely forgot to take Easter Sunday pictures or any of their Easter baskets (which was not much), but I did get a few the day prior!
We had a small easter egg hunt in the backyard. The girls loved every minute and surprisingly, Shae found more eggs than Annie... That determined child :)
Each egg was opened and eaten along the way. They couldn't resist.
Any candy in there?
Even though Carmen could hardly move, little sicky, she was still kind enough to come out and join us. Annie and Shae always appreciate an audience.
After the hunt, we came back inside and dyed a few eggs.
I am grateful for the fun traditions we have to celebrate this holiday.
I am especially grateful for the resurrection of Christ, and His example.
He lives!
Happy Easter!










2 comments:
Fun! We didn't get to dyeing eggs this year, poor Brookyln was super disappointed. You're a good mom!!
Cuties!
Post a Comment