Monday, November 12, 2012

Michelle's Wedding

Last weekend, I flew to Texas for Michelle's wedding ALL BY MYSELF. It was fantastic.

I have known Michelle for eight years. We originally met in collage, she was my roommate. We clicked and now she is one of my best friends. I was also able to meet up with another former roommate/best friend - Brittany! We took just about all of our college classes together. We had fun. Michelle and Brittany have been blessings in my life in many ways. I love them both.

Michelle and Parker picked Brittany and I up from the airport and because it was my first time in Texas, they treated us to some authentic Texas Barbecue. Oh my gosh, it was mouth-watering, to say the least. Next we headed over to the salon to get our nails done. Once we were all primped and polished we arrived at the "rehearsal dinner" and had some more delicious food (as if we weren't already stuffed to the brim) and met Michelle's fun family. They were all great company.

That night before the wedding, we stayed up late catching up and laughing until we couldn't breath. We miraculously all had plenty of energy the next morning... 
Getting those tricky, beautiful eyelashes on!
 The sealing was wonderful.
So happy for Parker and Michelle Donner!
Michelle looked absolutely stunning.
 I am so glad Brittany came too! We had a lot of fun together.
The reception was gorgeous. Brittany and I always seemed to be running around doing something. So, needless to say, we were EXHAUSTED by the end of the night - especially Brittany, being pregnant and all. The Prays were kind enough to house us that night and take us both to the airport the following morning.

I was greeted at the airport by my husband and two girls - definitely eager to see them again.
Thanks for a fun weekend Michelle and Brittany! Miss you both.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and do that! Sounds like a fun time with two great girlfriends!