Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reed's Farm

Today we joined the Buie Family and made a trip to Reed's Farm. We watched the cows get milked, ate lunch with chocolate pudding, and became aquatinted with each of the animals.
We saw a horse, goats, sheep, a few baby calves, and several cows. The kids were well entertained!
The baby calves were definitely a favorite.
Annie is so intrigued with horses. She would have climbed over the fence if I let her.
Shae, on the other hand, kept her distance. The horse was a bit too big for her liking.
The cows were huge! And oh so cute.
After the kids got their feel for all of the animals, we finished the day off with some Reed's ice-cream.
Today ALMOST made me want to live on a farm... almost.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! and I love Shae's hat :)

Unknown said...

DId you know Dustin's dad is the plant manager there? We live about 5 miles away and go there atleast once a week. That ice cream is the best, I've decided.

Gena said...

Thanks for going with us on this last-minute adventure!