Lately, we've been busy. This week has flown by. Here is a quick Annie update with a few pictures taken this week...
She played a little dress up...
More dressing up...
Notice the broken stroller? It is now fixed... Annie sat in it, not realizing that she may be a BIT too big :)
She loves getting her hair done and looking "pretty".
We spent some time outside because the weather has finally decided to cooperate...
most of the time.
Annie was even able to go on a quick bike ride, thanks to Gena!
The helmet was a bit snug... so it basically just sat on her head. We placed the hood over it, hoping to help the helmet stay in place... it didn't work as well as we thought it would.
I just thought I'd throw this picture in as well to document her after nap-time, rosy cheeks! So kissable.
Yes, I know this post is random, but I just had to throw in these pictures somehow... for my own purposes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment