Today Annie was a bit more adventurous. Rather than hanging out with the babies her age, she decided to follow around the eight year olds.
Annie would just stand there and let the water spray down on her. She held a tight grip on that blue rail because she didn't want anyone to move her...
She slept the whole way home and is still sleeping right now :) I'm loving this nice weather!
6 comments:
very cute! Love the suit!
Isn't this age so fun! I think its my favorite by far. She is so adorable!
I believe that Annie is the most stylish baby at the water park! It's like a big bathtub for her...only she can walk around in this!
So fun again! That spray park looks like fun!
Love those cute chubby legs! I'm impressed that she keeps those cute hats on.
She's so brave there. I love it! (and all suits!) :)
Post a Comment