Before admiring the picture below, let me explain... Annie has started expressing this cheesy grin every time she thinks ANYTHING is slightly funny or when I say, "smile". It is so goofy looking that I had to document it.
Also, Annie has a small obsession with balls. She will carry one in each hand as she cruises around the apartment saying, "bah... bah... bah". It's amazing how quickly she catches onto things!
7 comments:
Haha thats awesome!! I love that little munchkin :)
Ahh she is so cute! And you always have her dressed so adorably!
I love that she loves the camera! Her expression is quite adorable! (She can 'palm' the balls just like her mother!)
Oh she is so big. I cannot wait to come for her birthday party. D is excited too!! :) He really is!
I love it!! I love this age, so fun!!! She is so dang cute.
It just came to me - "where I have seen this same expression before" - Annie's uncle Brad! (only he was 18 or 19 at the time!) haha
So sweet! Love the eyes
Post a Comment