Shes so cute and talented!
Way to go Annie!
I'd love a "creation" by Annie! Cute little handprints on our fridge! :)
What a sweet baby & cute idea.
That will be a neat little keepsake!Now I know what to do with all my acrylic paints! :) We did Avie's hand prints at a school activity a month ago. I think this would be a fun thing for her to do outside in the summer with no limits!
That last picture is precious.
That is such a cute idea! How fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Shes so cute and talented!
Way to go Annie!
I'd love a "creation" by Annie! Cute little handprints on our fridge! :)
What a sweet baby & cute idea.
That will be a neat little keepsake!
Now I know what to do with all my acrylic paints! :) We did Avie's hand prints at a school activity a month ago. I think this would be a fun thing for her to do outside in the summer with no limits!
That last picture is precious.
That is such a cute idea! How fun!
Post a Comment